Followers

My Dad baked me some Cookies


My Dad Baked Me Some Cookies

My dad baked me some cookies,
 It took him very long,
One look at the cookies,
And I knew he made them wrong.

The cookies were smouldering,
And so very misshapen,
That some were shaped like cats,
And others like extra-large bacon.

I tried to eat a cookie,
But chipped my tooth on it,
I tried to break it with my hands,
But it didn’t crack one bit.

I tried to cut it with a knife,
The knife didn’t make a dent,
I tried to cut it with a buzz saw,
But business that cookie meant.

I was determined to break that cookie,
Upon it I declared war,
I had some ludicrous plans,
To stretch the limits quite far.

I threw it in the blender,
Of the blender it made a mess,
For the pinnacle of my plans,
Let me introduce the hydraulic press.

I primed the hydraulic press,
An placed the cookie down under,
I did not realise it then,
But that was a costly blunder.

The cookie disappeared under the press,
I thought the deed was done,
Upon lifting the press, I found that,
The cookie had created a depression.

After comprehending the durability,
I was going to make a suggestion,
But cookie monster stole the cookies,
And then he got indigestion.

04-10-2019

Comments

  1. It is hellingly awesome 😎😎😎

    The poet is a🤡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment